View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 08:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Lovehurtswaddic

Im talking about opiate addict I am doing OK untill he shows up to get more of his stuff. ugh then it starts all over again as the doubts and wanting to contact him, but I havent. My mind is much clearer then it would be if I didnt have this group to read about the real realty of the situation.
In my head Sometimes I still see the fairytale that he is out there having a great time with someone else and being free and happy now that he has no responsibilities and left me with the mess of all the bills being behind. He raised my son for 3 yrs and hasnt even asked about him. That little boy loved him always so happy to see him. Its very confusing at some points. I sometimes wander if he feels like I do and misses everything, but he has already said he wants to come home and I dinnt want him too and I now dont talk to him. My Kids tell me they cant stand him and I can do 10 times better than him, that he had me blinded, that he is a lowlife and will never change. They kinda did an intervention on me about him. lol It worked If they would not have kept coming to me with all of this. I can tell you I wouldnt even be on here I would have just took him back like I always do.