Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 11:18 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Journalist

Sapphire,

I'm waiting to be seen, still feeling fine, I look like death. Usually at this time I'd be half a bottle down three shots in a row to get rid of the effects of yesterday's bottle, eat if I could be bothered, watch something online (you can get everything here, copyright is a foreign concept) remember some of it, taking breaks to take half a shot, if I passed out, especially if it was until the morning I was always thrilled to discover there was a shot left in the bottle, other times it had little effect and I would go buy and start a second bottle. And other times I would cook properly, like when my now ex (I assume this is permanent) was here. Sneak off to another room for a swig from the (hidden) bottle and return to the kitchen, wash the dishes, back for another swig, fold laundry and talk to her. It always seemed if I had something to override the effects I could, in those cases it was no different to having a bottle of wine over dinner to "normal" drinkers. In my case the wine we drank together masked the vodka. Yet I could do it if I focused.