View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:02 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
desypete

Originally Posted by jodigrind11 View Post
I have called pher n left many messages for her to call me back. No calls what so ever. It was an older lady at church that told me that. I was really upset n said i didnt understand why she wasnt calling me back. She wouldnt lie n didnt want to hurt my feelings. But i needed to no why. I will some how make it to the meeting on wensday no matter what.
she didnt want to hurt your feelings yet she told you something about a friend of yours that would hurt your feelings ?

well if there are members of that church who do that to each other then i guess you are right to want to get away from people like that you dont need that sort of person causing trouble

how do you know this person hasnt told your friend something about you that has made your friend not bother with you ?

at the end of the day though i guess it doesnt matter what matters is how your coping and getting on with things each day as thats all you can focus on really

i am struggling with the death of my 16 year old son who died from stomach cancer
i am a single parent dad and i had to look after him on my own, its left me with scars that are never going to heal
xmas is coming up niether me nor my other kids want xmas anymore as it can never be the same without my son being there with us

so i have to cope with that constant yearning daily and wishing things were different etc

in the end i have to kick myself up the bum, i can not end up feeling sorry for myself as i have other kids who need me. i have to drag myself on through life with this heavy heart somedays its ok and others i just want to curl up in a ball and die

but i dont pick up a drink on it i dont take it out on anyone else i some how just cope and thats all any of us can do in this world we just have to cope and get on with it