View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 05:46 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
desypete

Originally Posted by jodigrind11 View Post
Despete, There is something between us.28 yrs .Just because hes not here i feel the after maths very hard to deal with. We talk or text once in a while but am trying to have no contact now. We have no family r friends here to talk to and he was my best friend for all these years. Take that back i did have 1 friend here from when i lived in kc mo before. Stsrted going to chuch with her n i really liked it. But she hasnt called me not 1 time since my son came home. She told someone she was afraid i would ask her to sit with hime sometime n she didnt want too. We have been friends for a long time n this has really hurt me. I would of bent over backwards to help her if this happened to her daughter. Going to find another church bc this church is so small it would feel very awkward for me..Just feeling very alone
i understand your feeling very alone but also your running away from a friend who was once a friend to you

swaping churches all because of it
doesnt sound like the right thing to do either to me

your friend hasnt called you but when was the last time you called her ? she might be sitting there thinking the same way you are, ie that you was once her friend and you dont call her

as for things she is supposed to have said, how do you know there true ? did someone tell you this or did your friend tell you this herself ?

i think if your friends then you could at least give her the chance to defend herself as she might not of said it ?

you remind me of me in many ways as if things were not quite how i thought they should be well i would shoot them all and pack my things and move on somewhere else and start again

only when i would move somewhere else guess what would happen ?
the same things again i would make friends and sure enough they might upset me and they wouldnt be my friends anymore and i would run away again

dont know if any of this will make sense to you or not but i am only trying to help you look at things in a different way
good luck to you