Thread: Sorry
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 12:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ArtFriend

Sorry

Hey guys... I feel badly for the posting yesterday. It was kind of "lame" as the kids say. It really was not about my friend, but rather about the enormous amount of stress I am currently under. It was easier to write about a non-issue than about my true problems.

I have had two cancer scares this year - lung and breast. Luckily after numerous tests, I was cleared. However, now I face yet another cancer scare. As you know, I have the "glow in the dark" test last week and that was to measure gastric emptying. Well, that came back normal. But, I had an endoscopy this morning and they found stomach polyps. They biopsied them and I have to wait a week for the results. Stomach polyps are only found in 1% of the population, so it is rare.

These medical tests (scares) are very taxing. I am trying to stay positive and not chase ghosts, but with each one, it gets a bit harder.

I am also facing financial problems and may have to file for bankruptcy. Another stressor.

So these are the real issues...not a minor issue with a friend. And the posting kind of blew up. Thank you all for your continued support.