Old 11-05-2014, 09:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
newhope01

Originally Posted by Mrrryah1 View Post
I hope you guys don't mind if I'm just posting in my own thread daily on here. I feel like it will hold me accountable. Sometimes writing stuff down and sharing it, even if nobody ever reads it, helps alot.

FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME THOUGH AND WRITE YOUR "3 THINGS" for the day

1) 5 things you are seriously and genuinely grateful for in your life today.
My car which is in good running condition, my health which sometimes I don't mind as well as I should, my precious kitty, affordable housing, and being employed.

2) A prayer - to whatever is out there - or whatever you believe in.
As an atheist this is difficult for me, but I do believe in the attitude that we have not only greatly influences are own daily lives but those who we encounter. So, my challenge to myself and everyone else out there is to make it a point to be extra kind to those who cross your path today. You may find that the responses you receive will improve your day and overall mood.

3) What are you going to do for your recovery this day - this next 24 hours.
This may sound bad as it is not working toward balance, but I plan on working all day, then hitting the gym, then immediately falling asleep tonight. What I should do, is hit an al-anon meeting but I am not sure this will happen. I could always go to an AA meeting although I am almost postive I won't.. Lazy am I.

Love your daily check-in's and glad to see you are doing better.

Last edited by newhope01; 11-05-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Wonky html