View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 07:30 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mischa1

I really think once this is all over with and we are not longer married and a permanent RO is in place I will quickly get better. I'm still running circles in my head that he will get better and I'm making a mistake by leaving too quickly. I know that's caca. He will not get better. He has only gotten worse in the 3 months we have been married. There is no reason for it to get better. I know stbx is still trying to get this business that he has been trying to do for months now. Every time it get ready to leave something happens with it but then it falls through. I know a lot if the details and it's a lot to work out. His friend is his partner and I think he's crazy for wanting to even think about going into business with him he is so blackout drunk all the time. He will learn his lesson the hard way. An alcoholic is no person to count I. To actually show up for work. I know I shouldn't care what stbx is doing but I'm still connected to him. In a way I think he thinks if he gets this business I'll come back. I won't. The longer I have NC the better I am getting. I'm having a good morning. I think it's because of talking to my BFF about everything for so long last night.