View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 11:04 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
irisgardens

Firefall...for me it always about trying...I just called the doctor...for whatever reason my meds aren't doing the job right now...and I am doing the therapy too...so will start on something given to me 3 years ago but I was so busy working on what vale calls fire bombs in life around financial survival and personal/family survival (including moving to my husband's home country to regroup, and starting to find people to teach english to) that I never really took the additional medication...so today he told me we need to try that so that I can continue to do the hard work that is mine. I actually went down on medications in Chile...but it was a fluke...don't like medications and wasn't needing to interview and work to get to the next step...so losing my job this time...took me down the drain...but I am doing the work and and taking the steps...one at a time. I know you have a full plate and I also know that that picture is when your wolf spirit was born...and wolves mate for life and are family creatures (that is my spirit animal)--so just keep taking the baby steps as you can...laughing with and at the duck...because you two get me smiling and it is hard to smile right now...and just know that i take the smallest steps possible when I am down for the count...but I know that I need to take the steps because the alternative is not something I am willing to consider...and slow by slow...the program I work helps...and my attitude changes for the better...and I quit the internal fight within me that I can't quite grasp...and I just keep walking towards the horizon.

So...trying is good...and taking care of yourself is good...and you and the Duck just keep quacking!!!