Old 10-24-2014, 05:34 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
EndGameNYC
EndGame

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
I am happy to have insurance again, but I am scared, changing scares me, I am paranoid, trusting people and things is hard for me, it took me months to trust all of you on SR>
And while you were avoiding trusting all the people who support you here, look at all that's happened. On many occasions, you've asked people here to give it you "straight," and there it is.

Your problem isn't trust, but trusting the right people, people who are interested in helping. You spend a great deal of time trusting your baser instincts, the illusion that making people happy will make you happy, that being a "good guy" is enough to live a better life, that making money alone will bring you to a better place and, perhaps worst of all, you believe your own flawed plans. You haven't been betrayed by a single person on SR, yet your reliance on ideas, plans and actions that reliably work against you is disturbing in the extreme.

How much more time are you willing to waste, and how much more sorrow are you willing to suffer before you get help? Do you feel no sense of personal responsibility to take better care of yourself? Are you willing to live this way for even another, single day? And whatever happened to the court-ordered/court-recommended treatment? Is that now off the table? Does it no longer make any difference in terms of getting back your daughter as to what steps you take in getting treatment?

Frankly, I'm also concerned about the status of your wife, and I imagine that I'm not alone in this, if only because you haven't mentioned her in quite some time. I/we no longer need the brutal honesty of your feelings to help you; we need to know what you're up against and what you're doing to set things right.

It saddens me to say that this thread only repeats dozens of other threads you've started previously. The only thing that's changed is the amount and kind of pain and suffering. I get no pleasure from writing these comments; there truly isn't much more to say.