View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 01:33 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
openmind121

Thank you so much for answering I couldn't get to a meeting this Tuesday . I been battling with him for years over the Oxys and just recently the past two years he got really strange and was doing crazy things . I decided to get a hair sample w/I him knowing of course. And It came up moderate abuser .. I was shocked still am although everyone said that he would end up doing that . He didn't use by needle but I'm sure if I hadn't got that result it may have been next. I'm scared I'm lost an feel so much resentment but feel so bad that he got that bad .. It's hard to accept I never in a million years would if thought he would he says only a couple times which I know is a lie . I wonder weird things like how long how many times stuff like that .. I don't want to push those on him he's now 6 days with nothing in him and what a difference in his eyes.. I'm so glad to see him and he is so upset and emotional I feel horrible even feeling like it may be the end . I know I can't give any more chances after this I been through hell for so dam long. He is sorry I can see it but I'm mad and sad at once .