View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 11:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Amester

Day 5 heroin withdrawal cold turkey

Hi everyone, I was here this summer when I put 4 months together clean. Then started thinking I could drink a little or take a pill here or there and be ok. Suddenly I'm doing cocaine and after a few times doing that I was back seriously into heroin (my primary DOC) amounts that I can't believe didn't kill me. That was a 6 week stretch and of course the money's gone. My parents and dr finally know what's up and want to help but we looked into detoxes and there just isn't much around for opiate withdrawal. They just want to ship me off to rehab nbr 5. Nope. So I'm home alone in bed all day thinking of nothing but how badly I need another fix.

I'm at day 5 clean , got a few meds to help a little. so finally able to function a bit and thought I'd check in here if I'm still welcome. I think I need support, I have some loving family and friends but none who have gone thru this or really understand. I still have urges to use and even an opportunity tomorrow if I want to. But then I'm back to day one of suffering again. Just needed to reach out and see if anyone has been where I'm at. Feeling scared and lost.