View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

There is always hope, but you need to have that hope for you more than anything, that you can get through this too. Intact, happy, productive and thriving …

I think everyone hopes that their loved ones will make it, whether they are in one’s life or not.

While 5 days clean is a start, it is like a tiny blimp, a second in time. And all that pain of wd is most certainly never ever a guarantee that he won’t use again. Heroin wd is always an incentive to use, not stop. The physical actually much easier than the mental that surely will come …

Is there a difference between pills and heroin? That might be a loaded question Addiction is addiction, high is high and for many no matter the drug there is a ritual attached which does play in, at least I think. Heroin is just a chameleon, it can be straight up heroin which is one thing on the chain of opiates/opioids in strength or china white, which is a fentanyl base and that is top of the line, nothing stronger available on the streets. But in the end, it still goes back to addiction is addiction and high is high …

Dare I say you are asking the wrong questions, although I do understand the need to understand. I remember having a hard time getting and keeping the focus on me until I put him and heroin in some place in my head I could accept in that moment. So I will ask are you ok? And what do you think you may need in this moment to be ok if you aren’t?

Take good care of you!