View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 06:59 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Firefall
K9 Trainer, Ret. Sys Engr

Well, the 25th is almost here, she will be 18. It has been really bad here, her outburst, fitness, anger just flow onto everyone. She tells me that I just have to "deal" with things until she it's ready to leave. I don't have enough energy to explain everything. Having RA flare because not eating with all this stress and the anger I feel. Taking in an orphan relative and providing a loving and previously balanced home. Sounds crazy, but I feel like the devil himself has moved into my guest room.
My husband has obstructive asthma due to allergies, he had to go on all kinds of machines and medicines. The doctor says the house has to be kept really clean the whole house! I sold her that and she refuses to keep her room clean, it is filthy!!! I was going to boot her out at 18, but now I find I have to give written notice, file an unlawful detainer with the court, go to court and get a judge to agree that she needs to leave my home!!!
Then I have to evict her it could take 3 months. Meanwhile I have to cover the costs of Herr being here. Today, I just gave up. I am sick I am tired, angry, you don't want to know the solutions I have considered. So lost, so done.