View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 11:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Cell phone is priority #1 for DD9 this weekend. Precisely.

The girls, especially DD9, understand that I would NEVER purposefully fail them and I dont think either of them believed xAH that I actually refused to get them... But it doesnt mean they arent TERRIBLY confused and hurt and sad...

They both, especially DD6, love their dad... So they are conflicted where they feel love for him and want to believe he is all the good things they want him to be, and then they see how he acts and are confused... Of course all his ****** actions are directed attributable to me and he blames me ENDLESSLY for his antics...

It has been eating me up all day thinking about this and rehashing it in my mind and I just had to get it out and tell you all for my own sanity... So that I can go get the girls from school soon and deal with the hurt feelings I am sure are spilling over the top from seeing their teammates with their goodies from the party....

Originally Posted by ladyscribbler View Post
Your ex is truly an *******.

Seconded. My head almost exploded reading that.
I was also reminded of my dad and his family doing things to my brother and me that were deliberately cruel as payback to my mom for leaving him.
So sorry your daughters had to experience that. Are your girls old enough for a cell phone so they can stay in contact with you while they are with him? That might help prevent future "misunderstandings."