View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 07:27 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
zjw

it was more comfortable to crave than to actually drink.
Thats a really interesting true point. I can take a craving for example when i poured my buckets of wine the booze scent alone could make ya drunk. I smelled it and yes part of me thought OMFG gross and part of me thought it smelled heavenly. As it went down the drain sure I craved But I also laughed at the cravings. I thought Oh all the good times i coulda had all going down the drain oh it woulda been so fun an I laughed at the rediculousness of my thinking. I took my craving and made it out to be what it really is laughable. Maybe its my twisted sense of humor. But I'll even joke sometimes perhaps I should just stop in the liquor store and pick up a handle of something that'll surely solve wtvr problem. I'll make light of it cause I know in all seriousness it'll never fix nothing.

so to your point its easier for me to crave then to drink. Crave I can laugh about it and see it for what it really is. Acutally drinking however is a miserable expierience i wouldnt be able to see the forest through the trees i'd be in a dark place in no time. Its must easier to crave and let them pass.