View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 06:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

Alcohol is a drug to I'd keep going to NA since you like it. You could also go to AA congrats on two years alcohol free I want to be free of it. I had for years in AA started to have using dreams a lot and was sponsor less for two years after my 14th hospitalization for schizophrenia bi-polar and major depression all the times I was alcohol and drug free I became mad at GOD and drank It's been a year and nine months of relapsing I have ten days booze free and I'm feeling a lot better. My mom I live with my parents I'm on disability my mom said if I drink again I have to go to a homeless shelter all of a sudden I had an honest desire to stop drinking. I had cravings real bad yesterday and laid in bed till I fell asleep woke up 2 and half hour nap the cravings were gone. I get so bored not working cause I have episodes all the time I need to find a hobby I really like playing poker won 22$ HOUR IN 375 HOURS OF PLAY BUT i GOT M,ANIC AND WAS AFRAID i'D SPEND OUR GIVE ALL MY MONEY AWAY WITCH i DID WITH HALF OF THE MONEY SO i GAVE IT TO MY MOM TO HOLD ONTO WHEN i GOT BETTER SHE SAID i NEED TO BY A NEW CAR AND SHE'S NOT GIVING ME THE MONEY BACK. i BOUGHT A USED CAR FOR CHEAP i REALLY LIKE IT. Glad I have such loving and caring parents otherwise I'd be homeless.Sorry I cap lock on accident to lazy to rewrite.