View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:37 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
fotographia

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion after a week or two's deliberation.

That is to say, I came to that conclusion too, many times - it was events that made me drink...

I was wrong.

Turns out what made me drink was internal.
I was mistaking the triggers for the cause.

You've done a lot of ruminating here and in other threads about the highs you miss etc.

In all genuineness, I suggest you need to follow that particular rabbit hole down a little further before you make any grand declarations?

D
OK that's what I plan to do.

I tried to edit my last post but it would not let me.

By addicted I mean physically addicted and psychologically addicted as well.

I do sometimes miss the taste of some alcohols like certain beers or wine; but that's more obsession and I do have issues with obsession at times.

I would sometimes binge as I wrote in my first post but this was when I would be at a party, bar, or hanging out with friends who drink.

Right before I did quit drinking I would only drink on weekends, and keep the alcohol to a minimum and not drink a large amount of alcohol all at once like I have at bars, or at parties with friends.

As I posted earlier I am not going to be drinking anytime soon as it would not help with personal issues I am having.