Thread: Birthday ideas
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:14 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Bjo

Hello.

First of all I would like to tank all of you for your wonderful responses. It's actually amazing to hope on here and have a lot of support and great ideas. I'm glad to say that I'm still sober. This being day 16, im still on the emotional roller coaster but things are getting better and I'm becoming better at deflecting my negitivly. I have not logged into this site for days fearing that no one would have responded and to my suprise there are so many wonderful people who are willing to help and give advice. So my apologies if being ignorant. So the big day is approaching fast and I have decided that I will attend my family function but I have a back up plan in place just incase things get to intense. My friend who lives a few hours out has promised me that he will be there for me of it need him. And as for the bday. It's going to be tough I know. But my family and cousins have my back and will be there for me all day and all night if I need them. As far as recovery is going, I'm happy to report that I will be attending a day treatment program at my local hospital starting next week. And I have been doing meetings ca aa na and some step study. Working on finding a sponsor and things seem to be improving. Once again I'm sorry for not getting back to this earlier but it's amazing to know that support can be found here to. So thanks once again you guys are amazing and actually made my day!