View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
purplegrapes

He's helped me more than put me at risk because he's inspired me to change to a better me I don't want to live the life he has I've seen how destructive it can be to a person if it progresses. I've got lots of clean time in. He has never brought me around his using whatsoever. I think out of respect. He had supported by clean time as well. I Don't think he has put me at any risk as our doc aren't even the same. You are right though he isn't of any substance to me until he has a bit more clean time in. I guess I just sort of wish we could both recover and pick up where we left off. I feel we are right for each other. I guess no one has answers but time. Which can be frustrating but I've been going through this for quite some time and it hasn't allowed me to relapse...he has made progress and I do feel he is doing better....I think when he gets out of treatment will be the true test. I really feel he meant what he said to me and he and I are right for each other, it's complicated though...I'm older and everyone says I'm so much better than him, but my love for him is so strong and I don't want to give up. N'or do I even know how to with the current lifestyle I have.