View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 01:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
purplegrapes

The armed robbery was two years ago, he hasn't been in jail in over a year now. He's in a facility right now. I didn't say I wanted to be with him right now, I just care about him still and still want to be friends and wondering if he's emotionally withdrawing me because he's not going to change still, or he's just embarrassed and will come around with more clean time...it took 3-5 months last time till he contacted me. He has never used me for anything, and I have over two years free of alcohol ...we don't even have the same doc. He's addicted to pain killers and is iv user, needles scare me and I faint at the sight of them. He is everything I want because of how well we got along, the same interests, being close to each others families, the things we want out of life, of course I wouldn't date him if I even decided to do that until he had over a year clean. I was trying to explain how it's hard to find someone new with my lifestyle and circumstances....and see even suggestions on that side of the spectrum.