View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JustEric

A rough 90 days but I've made it!

Cant believe its been 90 days already. In that time I thought I was dying, went through detox for the third time, been injured, lost my mind, battled insomnia, accepted I cant do it alone, started going to AA and NA, stopped going to AA and NA before realizing I need it, got betrayed by a "friend" of 20 years, had a huge amount of money stolen from me, got denied pain medication by my Dr, realized im damn near blind... the list could go on and on.....

All that happened and I wouldn't change any of it. I've grown more in these past three months then I have in the past 10 years. There has been A LOT of bad time but there have also been good ones. Mainly I'm back in touch with my family again. Knowing their love and support will always be there for me is such a great feeling. Even with all the crap I've put them through their love is still here and it feels wonderful. My life still may be in shambles but I'm finally doing things to change that.

Heres a link to my last thread http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...p-quickly.html My god how time changes everything.