View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 08:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
UBB

I had hidden my bottle of xanax where I didn't think he could find it... And went to get one yesterday and there were only 2 left... And the Rx was supposed to last me another 8 days. He claims that he didn't take them.

Yesterday he went to the office to "organize his office" and when he came home I could tell he had been drinking. We went to an event that his bosses were at and he was well behaved and not mean to me as they were there but I think it had to be pretty clear to everyone that he was drunk.

I'm not saying anything or confronting him anymore as I know I just have 3 more nights left in this house and then I'm out. He still talks about the future and when we will get married etc. His mood swings are still out of control. Friday he wanted to spend time with me and I agreed (putting on my happy face for a few more days) and then he got angry when I left the room while he was watching one of his TV shows. He started lashing out at me about being a bitch and pouty because I wouldn't sit with him for the remainder of the show. Stupid stuff, I know. Then he wanted nothing to do with me the rest of the night; I even asked him if he wanted to watch a show we both like... He said no and then went in the other room and turned it on for himself. He's just doing stupid passive aggressive stuff now. I almost wonder if he's trying to push me away (if so, congrats to him).

He informed me late last night that I was "fun to hang out with...today."

We're going to lunch with his mom today and again, I'm just putting on my happy face for her. His parents are his biggest enablers. and I think they've dealt with something like this before with him. My mom told me the other day that when he was taken to hospital for overdose and she was in waiting room with his dad he said something like "I dknt know why he keeps on doing things like this." No one had ever told me about anything happening before. I knew when he lived in the city before he moved here, he got involved heavily with H... And quit cold turkey on his own. But I knew nothing of a situation like the one in May.

I guess this is just me venting -- there's prinably not much to say as we all already know I'm leaving. Movers are scheduled for Wednesday morning. Thank God. I won't go bsck to office that day I don't think. I'm not sure. Ugh.