View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 07:51 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Firefall
K9 Trainer, Ret. Sys Engr

I guess I must have heard Vale stopping to smell the roses in the Autumn air, that day I posted this to Facebook

So grateful for my pupper, Maxie. He will be 7 February 2015. He has been with me since he was 10 weeks old.
We went through puppy training, obedience, CGC training, service training and certifications together.
He is always by my side, loves the motorized carts when I need them, tells me when I need to go home, tells me secrets to calm my nerves, keeps people in lines from getting too close, finds my car, wallet or phone, picks the best bananas out at the store. He always has his eyes focused on me, is always looking for ways to serve.....I pray every day for his good health.
He was a rescue from a hoarder! He was ill, almost lost him the first 6 months of his life, hospitals, medicines, high alert. He overcame a lot. Who would have thought this (now huge) little coonhound would become such a proficient, respectful and loving service dog? My best friend. All he asks for is to be by my side.