Old 09-21-2014, 03:17 AM
  # 204 (permalink)  
roguedreams

Originally Posted by bookmaven View Post
My sleep/wake cycles are off now too. Fell asleep around 7 pm, wide awake at 11pm, currently 4:50 am. Perhaps it's the equinox. Ive always been in tune with the changing of the seasons. My body didn't know what the heck was going on the semester I spent down under. I got to have 3 "spring breaks" in a row.

It's Sunday. Back to work for me this afternoon. Sadly my weekend's over. Love my job though and I'm not complaining. How could I when I only work 4 days a week? I have a midweekend 2 days off in a row and a mini weekend every week. I can't even count how many times I've accidentally wished people to have a good weekend on Tuesday lol.

Thanks everybody for encouraging me to stay clean and sober! 174 days, one day at a time!

What shall my next adventure be??? Oh yeah I forgot I went to roller derby boot camp prior to getting the job I have now. I would not be able to work at all if I ended up injured as my job is very physical. I may partake in risky behavior, but they are calculated risks. That's one I know I can't afford to lose.
Congratulations on 174 days! Tomorrow will be your "dodransbicentennial" in days, so to speak!

I just wanted to say that I've considered doing roller derby too, in times past. I think I'm still a bit too timid - mentally timid - but I *think* I would absolutely love to do it. I love watching it and think it would be super empowering - and a bonding experience. What was the boot camp like?