View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 05:03 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
desypete

my first drink was when i was 11 i had access to my brothers punch bowl i took a drink and drank the lot almost lol
i got drunk went around kiss people, telling them i loved them, crying, and throwing up in the toilet purple sick

the next morning i woke up feeling ashamed of myself and i had to face up to people who had seen me drunk
they all thought it was funny as i was only 11
little did i know then that my drinking was going to follow that path many many times again in the future and with worse consequences than just being a drunken fool

little did i know that one day i would be drinking booze 24 / 7 just to get out of bed or to stop myself shaking
little did i know that i would end up hurting all around me who loved me and put them through hell because of my drunken rampages
little did i know that i would end up in prison hung over trying to remember just what i did wrong

i knew nothing when i was 11 years old and sadly if someone would of told me that my future would be like it was i wouldn't ever of believed them

if i take a drink i get drunk not just a bit drunk or tippsy i get plastered drunk, to the point i will no longer be in charge of my actions,
i will fight kick scream, or laugh cry or sleep

its a lottery for me how i am when drunk and i am so lucky in my drunkeness i have never killed anyone

i find it so hard to understand alcoholics who were mild mannered and never did bad things when drunk or who never got plastered but just drank to top themselves up ??

my dad was a mild drunk who never did much wrong while drunk and the drink killed him at age 62 cirrhosis of the liver

its crazy how the paths are different
its crazy how some people dont lose everything like i did ?? how on earth didnt they lose there familys or partners or jobs ?

yet the rooms are full of these types of alcoholics they have stopped in time is what we are told to believe so i guess thats true just wish i was one of them lol