View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 05:56 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
jdooner

Originally Posted by herradura View Post
If you own your company then you might be able to do a "key person" policy, have the business pay it and write the whole damn thing off. Just make sure you select the correct beneficiary. If you have to, throw the proceeds into a trust for the benefit of wife and kids.

Another option to relieve stress would be an accidental death policy. This should not be affected by the antabuse at all.

Better yet, if you are exercising 6 days a week and healthy as a horse, you don't need the damn insurance.
I am a Partner at a Multinational Bank/Consulting Firm. I can attach a policy to my Partnership shares but this involves my Company. Term was much easier and was done before I was a Partner and had this option.

I will be okay in the grand scheme. Really, my point in the post is to highlight that even with good intentions things need to be taken in stride.

I am not worried about my health - the accidental might actually be the answer with a different provider. I will look into this - thank you very much!