View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

Mad, pissed, whatever I give up

The state of Nevada apparently thinks that I should drive again or operate heavy equipment. Yes, I am mad and off my rocker like always, However, I spend 30 minutes of my time with the bozo monosyllabic, recording of person to be told they need to investigate further!

I tell them, I am on medication, I can work, but can't drive or operate machinry it might be dangerous. They tell me a week to 3 weeks for a determination," they aren't sure".... I ask to speak to a supervisor, i get the runaround finally get forwarded to a number and then hung up on by the supervisor without talking to them.

Meanwhile, my family is suffering, why I wait for the red tape and bs, I am mad very mad. Medication no medication, sane not sane I am getting the run around from a system that is set to detct fraud not help people.

I am on damn zyprexa, its only and ever prescribed for psychosis, and these dum azz mothers want to tell me I am lying and hang up o me when I ask to speak to a supervisor, I hear their damn recording talking about fraud or lying..... The state can kiss it, I am going to find another job driving a truck and then they would arrest me for dui or something.

These dummy mofo's this is new in the last 30 minutes, I am mad, I did everything by the book and they think I am lying or msleading, what the hell, I quit, I can't do this anymore *** it all.

My family and I need help, I can' work a job, I ask for help I go sober and then I get denied or get redtaped to death. SO DAMN MAD. I quit!

Good day folks sorry for my rant, I am so upset right now.