View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 11:09 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
herradura

SoberJennie,
I like the post on meditating. Certainly in my case I sacrifice my well being for the good of my family. I need to get into the self love deal as I have and probably always will put myself at the bottom of the list. I have always put my businesses first, Family second, Religion third and my well being at the bottom. Always figured without the businesses the family would leave, so they were second. Sold the businesses and the Family is certainly first now.

Never been into meditation, always think though, I mean always think. Bi-Polar I guess, at least that is what the Doctors have said. Non medicated BP. Been medicated but does not agree with me, I don't like being a Zombie. Have thought about going back on the drugs/medicine, there is a really good one which caused me to lose 60 lbs in two months and I stopped drinking, all without trying. But the side effect of not being able to think clearly and extreme aphasia were devastating to my businesses and family. Dad was there, but "not there".

Deep South I have to assume Alabama who crushed the Irish in the Nat Championship two years ago. Still a little soar about that!!
Appreciate the post!