View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 10:59 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Originally Posted by Leeloo View Post
the problem is there's no happily ever after. here's my version of the end of this particular fairytale:

random conversations with people I won't remember, spending way too much money buying more drinks for myself and friends I might not remember were there, being too loud, talking to much, not really listening to what other people are saying, chain smoking, maybe following random new people whose names I also won't remember to random other bar after all my friends have gone home, more money spent, more drinks, more conversations I won't remember, drunkenly stumbling across town to find a cab (have actually been mugged on one of these occasions before), making the cab stop on the way to pick up more beer, crawling (more like an elephant stampede) into bed, pissing off my partner who has been in bed for ages by waking him up to see if he wants to have a beer with me, having it (and his) by myself when he keeps sleeping, maybe posting or leaving weird comments online, finally passing out, waking up, agony, memory loss, depression, anxiety, heart racing.. 2 days lost. (repeat)

Wow, it's like reading all about me. It's unnerving how same this all is.