Old 08-30-2014, 07:39 PM
  # 446 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Thumbs up

Hey Cow, thanks for being annoying though all the same, okay?

Yeah, there is a lot out there on the fringes of medical science. HGH has its proper uses of course as injections for children with growth issues from select genetic disorders; Adults with HIV/AIDS wasting away of muscles... and a few other examples easily googled.

As for the mechanical issues of the aging of the motor neuron itself, HGH hasn't proved to be directly effective against PPS. For now anyways, pace management still remains the most effective action plan. This management is all about not exerting the neuron past muscle fatigue/pain.

The neurons of mine which are shutting down are doing so naturally from over-use which has resulted in advanced aging. The neurons polio actually wiped out are long gone. The ones now complaining were never directly effected by the polio virus. They sprouted newly out to take over from the ones wiped out. Trying to get these sprouted units working beyond their natural endurance is unlikely and problematic.

To be sure, no known direct procedure is effective against PPS. Pace management itself is really just a fancy way of saying "less is more" and yet I was never good at following doctors orders anyways for what are to me obvious reasons hahaha.

For me, I've no intention of fading into the grey night all comfortable in-trapped by layers of managed care. I'll be more a shooting star all burnt out and spent against the blackest of black nights. Do or die has always been more fun, more livable, more desirable, and dare I say it - more responsible to who and what I am. A winner!

I just got too now quickly slay me some serious Monsters of the Id. No small feat this...