View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 01:05 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
dingodog

I'm awake, went to bed super early last night. Catching up on everyones posts. Yesterday was difficult, not so much as wanting to drink, but reflecting on how much it has ruined my life, stole years from me, etc. I need to keep all these reasons fresh in my mind, on my super long list of why I don't drink anymore. Yep, I'm telling that AV, no freakin way. Done, finished. Not that I'm trying to be done, but that I am DONE. My recovery books from the library should be coming in soon any day now. Know its a big holiday weekend here in the states, but no gatherings planned so my plans are to just focus on ME. Pamper myself, read, eat, sleep, anything my heart desires, except drink. Because I don't do that anymore. So take that stupid AV!
Thanks to my class for all the support, and special thanks to all who sent me pm's yesterday. It made me feel so much better in my lil meltdown. So grateful for you all. Wishing all a sober today. I will be keeping SR close to me at all times. We are doing this!