View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:02 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
calichris

Originally Posted by Applekat View Post
Raggle stick with us. Many of us are anxious about even this upcoming weekend (ME) so post lots. AV is talking nonsense. We are all hitting some milestones where we get complacent. Be strong. Ok? Big hugs.
Originally Posted by bblackbirdflyy View Post
Goooooood Morning! I could not find the motivation to get out of bed this morning! Thought I was in a bad mood actually, but nope! I'm out of bed and actually taking care of ****. Not just saying I'm going to take care of ****. Actually taking care of ****. :-)

Knb I think you said you are a functional alcoholic? I am not. I don't get anything done. This is so much better. The house is clean, the car is clean, appointments are being made, tasks that have been put off for years are happening. I'm going to start up a fund to go on a real actual adult vacation next year. I haven't gone anywhere since the last trip my parents took me on to florida.... 10 years ago!

I am 2 WEEKS Sober! Two weeks without cigarettes too!

Calichris I think that visualizing myself going to the closest convenience store, buying a 12 pack, chugging a 12 pack, Sloppily eating whatever I can get my hands on to soak it up, acting a fool, not remembering anything, waking up in a panic at 3 am, Not being able to go back to sleep unil 6 am, feeling like garbage the next day, drinking a packet of alka-seltzer to ease the pain, WILL be an excellent tool the next time I have the urge. Thanks!

I have school today and need to reach my daily goal of 30 minutes of exercise. So I'm off and wont see you lovely people again until tonight. Great work though, I read up on everyone!
Congratulations on 2 weeks BB that is so GREAT !! Congrats to everyone else for their milestones and just being here on the A-Team ! (<-- forgot who called us the A-Team but I really liked that! ) !!