View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 05:23 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
amy55

Do you think of the wife, or her children? Do you know what they are going through? Do you know that whatever money he is spending on you, is half hers. So you go away for this romantic whatever, he's a big spender, of course he has to be, he wants sex. So he spends a lot of money, say perhaps $4000. That was $2000 of her money. Did you imagine or can you see that perhaps she just wanted to buy a new pair of shoes because they were on sale and she hasn't bought anything for herself in over 3 years, and he yells at her and curses at her because she overspends.
This is the life that many of us on here have gone through. But you are OK with all of that, you also went through this.
I don't know, I think sometimes if I had a problem with something, say like doing retail shopping and spending lots of money that I don't have, I would seek therapy before a retail shopping trip.
You come here telling us that you have a problem with married men, but instead of seeking therapy to help you deal with it, you instead want to date married men, and I don't know, I guess we are supposed to be OK with that and condone that?
Yes, this does sound like another thread in which you are justifying using a married man. That is JMHO. I think you should seek therapy instead.