Thread: pity party
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 03:17 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
bringiton

RAH came home today with the latest bomb. I begged him to leave to give me space for a couple days. The man without the job went and paid money to tattoo ACCEPTANCE on his forearm. That alone is really no huge deal but on top of everything else, that sinking sick feeling came over me. I'm just looking for calm and normal for one day. He of course is blaming me for his sobriety being in jeopardy away from home. I said his sobriety is his not mine. Suggested he get further wrapped up in the AA life. Said that is what you want and need go be healthy so I can too. I told him that I love him and I hope he goes to our counseling session in a couple of days. He doesn't know if he will he had to think about it. I said okay. Gods hands, I'm done. I can't do this anymore. It was feeling like torture everyday a new discovery. I told him I am someone to be valued and I'm not going to be a victim of his sobriety. He is like an empty shell saying I'm crazy. Fine, I'm crazy even more reason to give me a break.