Thread: Intense!!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 10:29 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
MythOfSisyphus

Originally Posted by Chilledice View Post
She has been going through a rough time lately so I didn't wanna bother her about the wine but I am sure if I raise the issue with her then she would have no problem putting the wine where I cant see it she does support me but I just didn't wanna bother her about it that's all.

In all honesty I don't have a plan! I know this sounds silly but I don't know how to make a plan up! I don't know where to start?

Yeah I have an appointment not this Monday but next Monday with my Dr, hopefully my enzymes would have come down a bit by then! Ltes hope pray and see
If you haven't checked it out already you should at least look at AVRT. My "plan" is that I will never drink again and never change my mind. It really "flipped a switch" for me when I learned to recognize the Beast Voice as being distinct from "my" voice. Now I don't have to resist temptation so much as just ignore it.

It does sound like you're making progress. Just remember one is too many and a million will never be enough. It's a lot easier not picking up the first one than setting down the third one.