View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 05:49 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Remember Mariah, that's your gene pool... You are no idiot. Have a fabulous trip.
Present, thanks for the vitamin recommendation, I've noticed that particular one at the grocery store, and will pick it up the next time I'm there.
That's a good quote, Up, and sound advice. Even though it's biblical, I don't really think it's religious.
Lucrezia, a decent therapist should be able to keep her ego out of your treatment. Yours doesn't seem to be able to do this. I think you would benefit from someone new, ideally someone willing to work with you on all of your issues. They don't exist independently from each other, and I think it makes more sense to work with someone who will see the connections between them, and address them from that perspective.
Solitary, I agree with Obosob, this is a great place for you to vent.
Freein, as usual, you offer excellent advice. I agree that refocusing on what's positive in your life really helps to keep the negative at bay and in perspective.
Topspin, I wish you'd get more sleep on a regular basis, but I'd still hire you.
Things are good here. Apparently all I needed to do to get my energy back was to whine to all of you, because it's back now, and I feel really good. My house is about 4/5 primed, and it should only be a day to a day and a half more work before we can start with the actual paint. My friend and I work really well together, and I'm having a lot of fun with her. Even just with primer on it, my house looks a whole lot better than it did, and it feels so good to be making visible progress. I think I'll paint at least some of my interior this winter, now that I'm feeling motivated and inspired.
Remember our Fools bargain, everyone, and have a wonderful weekend!