Thread: Poor Gazza
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 10:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
desypete

Originally Posted by heath480 View Post
Gazza has been to AA and did well for a while.Unfortunately he still picks up the first drink and is off on another bender.

He looks awful.So sad.
i went to aa as well when i was just 23 i lasted 15 years and then drank again, i ended up in a worse place than gazza is right now, i looked about 80 hadnt had a meal in many months as booze was my food, i had no money and no one in life to look after me
my life was just a total mess been to prison, lost my business, all the money gone, kids in care ex wife with another drunk
there was just nothing left except the shell of a drunken 24/7 **** head

i went back to aa and got my life back a job, money, and most of all i got my kids back out of care and looked after them as a single parent dad

gazza can do this to if he get back into the rooms but if he has people around him nurse maiding him then there really not going to help him at all

i hope in one way gazza loses it all and no one will help him out, then he might be ready to face himself
i know that sounds hard or uncaring but its not as its the only thing that will save him, then he can be ready to get back on his feet again, however even if he does come back to aa and get back on his feet again there is no stopping anyone from going off again and back to drinking

so i just keep hold of aa as i dont want to go back to it again and seeing gazza in the mess he is in just reminds me how lucky i am that i am not like that anymore