View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 07:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Shining~Again

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
But my heart is breaking, I wont lie. I still love my husband very, very much. Just yesterday we started our day with tickle fights & big smiles..... I had no clue I would be feeling a complete 180 in less than 24 hours.

Last night my gut just stood up & said, "Enough." It was difficult to be the one to initiate the idea & mean it & not have it as a result of a HUGE event. I think that has shocked & stunned him - he's refusing to answer my calls or texts at this point.
Not only could I identify with everything you wrote, I vividly remember
the emotional impact of the day I knew I hit my limit. Calmly, it happened and I did leave for good.
How I wish I had left months earlier. Hell, a year earlier. Couldn't tho'...had to really hit that point.

To be so in love, the laughing, the affections....and then shortly after the reality of the problems coming back. That 180 you spoke of.
Yeah, some things are just not solve-able. I'm a huge believer that anyone can change for the better but also have enough experience to know some can't change enough to make things work out.

It is really heartbreaking.

((((hugs))))