Thread: Feeling lost
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 03:45 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

SMC, I am even older than old man Vale...although you'd never know it to look at me.

If I had my life to live over again, I wouldn't change much because in spite of the pain, the journey has taken me to a better place than I would have ever found if my journey had been different.

That said, I would not have wasted so many days, if I had it to do again. I would not have wasted days of worry that changed nothing, or days of "what if's" that never happened. The "if only, shoulda woulda coulda" days could go take a leap too.

This has all been an important chapter in your book of life, one filled with lessons and learning. Just because the chapter didn't end well, doesn't mean the book will not have a happy ending.

Embrace today and do something wonderful for yourself...buy yourself flowers or take yourself out to dinner...because a new chapter is about to begin and you want to go into it with a smile in your heart.

Hugs

P.S. Did Vale take my rocking chair? We are becoming alike...even our signatures.