Thread: day 4
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 10:45 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
justme21

I am using the numbers for the first time ever, in the past I would go to a meeting collect numbers and not do anything with them, I am using them! I feel like my love affair with wine has died and I am grieving the loss of the "other"? Seems so weird.... I have been super busy with my 4 horses and it feels great to be with them sober for the past 4 days. I feel super tired and extremely HUNGRY?! I am not sure I had any withdrawal...I have been a binge drinker and my last drink was 3 bottles of white wine on Saturday night...I had a long black out period I remember being at the barn, and woke up in my bed full of vomit... this is very scary to me....mind you a year ago I fell and broke my nose in 2 places and got stitches in my face after having 90 days of sobriety... and I blacked out after a large vodka and cranberry...that incident should have been enough for anyone in their right mind never to drink again?! This time I am using this forum, I can not understand my addiction I do not crave alcohol but each time I go back to it....it gets worse and I truly never want to go back. I am 45 and until the past 6 years I was never a drinker...weird!