View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 11:42 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
LadyinBC
Keeping it simple!

Originally Posted by Ythill View Post
These have been ideas that have been weighing me down. Can anyone with more experience chime in and tell me if this makes any sense? Thanks
Definitely make sense to me. AA isn't the only program you can do there are others out there. Different things work for different people. It's a journey.

If you feel this won't work for you then find another program and give that one a try. Keep trying until you find something that works. Or sometimes you can even do a combination of programs. I do AA, WFS and some smart. I find I get something from each program.

I had to learn for myself not to complicate all of them, so I made them simple for me. I do what benefits me right now and what makes sense. That stuff that doesn't make sense, I shelf it, and will bring it out later when I am ready to or feel I need to look at it. It's a learning process and for me it is baby steps and finding out the things that do work for me.

This is your recovery and you will find something that will work for you. Each one of us takes a journey and it is very personal and unique for each of us .