View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 06:53 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Youngaddictionwarrior
Unknown300864

PHS- the last time I went golfing I actually was in Vanuatu, I was sober and swung that hard and was so skinny I did 2x360 circles and landed on my butt lol

CCAM- I wish it was hot here apparently we have a good few weeks of rain set in, good news is my dogs aren't stupid enough to drag their mats out in the rain, they just like to **** mummy off on sunny days lol. Rains great though helps me sleep, love reading to it, work is slow and ive got an excuse to rug up lol. Scalloping as in yummy delicious succulent scallops? mmm yum send me a carton direct air mail please!

Eyes- How you doing hun? have you read the book ive been talking about, it really hits home for me on prescription meds too.

MR F - Food Poisoning gone wohoooo! how are you feeling today?

New Life- Glad your doing fine hun! what are your plans for the weekend?

Lumpy- Day 6 of NO BINGING!!!! wohoo you go girl one more day till the week mark..then the month mark...then the 3 month mark and you will feel so so so much better! by the way ive booked you on flight SQ244 your departing to come do my garden ive put on my to do list for the last year lol.

Petals- you've made it through another day and made me smile along with many others!

Midnight- Thinking of you hopuing your doing well. If you have time message me :-)

Altoids- great news on your daughter visiting. Its my mums b day on the 30th...29th ive booked her microdermabrasion & straight after we go for a 90minute thai pamper package then thai dinner and maybe to the comedy club if were not too relaxed.I cant wait!!!

Lisa- I just passed day 30 too on sunday, congratulations it feels so great!

Missy- nice to see you back with us

OK!!! gosh im noticing since I was told I need glasses for reading my mind is trying to trick me into focusing and crap... My eyes were fine 2 days ago, it just goes to show how perception tricks us hahaha im onto you brain!!!
That was hard lol but will test my memory :-) hope I covered everyone!
Today its 11.20am Saturday and im sitting at work, haven't got a big day on thankfully. my plan is to fill in all my crn database, then relax and read but feeling very agitated today cause the boss feels its nessecary to repeat what he is saying 10x in a row lol