View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 09:03 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Lucrezia, I'm glad you checked in, and even more glad that you've made it to 2 weeks. I know you can keep going from here.
Chic, it's really good to see you back at it, and trying something new. The online meeting sounds like a really good idea. I hope your son loves going to school, and that it's a positive adjustment for you, too.
Obosob, I look forward to the next installment whenever it happens. As for your flight, it seemed like what you did for the flight over worked well for you, can you do the same thing on the way back? Downloaded movies, good books and limiting my caffeine intake help me get through long flights. I know you can make it through this one unscathed.
Rocks, it sounds like you've come so far over these last weeks, and I think you can bring that progress with you when you go back to school. Meetings or support groups are probably a good idea, I bet there's something like that right at the school. And there's always SR and us, too. Try to remember to come here before you get into any trouble, I have so much confidence in you.
Have a great and sober day Fools.