View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 06:03 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
ChickChick

Hi all. Just checking in real quick. Day 13 here, I am so glad to be almost back to 2 weeks! Last night I did a SMART online meeting, I think I will keep that up. I hadn't really added anything different to what I was doing this time. My computer is having issues and won't let me hit the return button, so please excuse me for typing this as one big paragraph! I am very saddened by Robin Williams passing, the boys and I have watched Hook and Jumunji the past two nights. I am up early making donughts on the boys request. Feels good to be up sober in the mornings again. Solil, I am having the same pause about my youngest to go to kindergarten next week, I'm not ready and he has been saying that he wants to stay home with me. I know that he will have a great time though. He didn't do pre K either, none of my kids did. I think as long as you spend time reading to them they will be just fine going into K. After 1/2 a year of K for my daughter we decided to pull her out and homeschool her because of things that were going on at school. I think that it was good that we gave it a try. But know that sending her doesn't mean that you have settle for that if you both are unhappy. Try it out, give it some time and if it doesn't work do something different. Just my 2 cents. Congrats on 123 days now Up! I'm so proud of you all! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!