Old 08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
newhope01

Originally Posted by Jaydee1014 View Post
Believe it or not with all these empty promises getting fed to me everyday. It is getting easier to let go. I know I'm stupid and I know I deserve so much better. I guess I'm just stuck in the past and I need to move on from that. I have considered calling CPS but she already had 2 cases on her. She "passed her drug test" by using clean pee. Plus i know you can do it anonymously but they would know it's me and it would just be the "jealous ex girlfriend" trying to be spiteful. I met this little boy and he is a absolute sweet heart. Just makes me so angry because they both are on drugs and can get away with it
You are not stupid and that kind of thinking is very self-defeating. You obviously care very much for your ex-boyfriend and the two helpless children involved in this awful mess.

You need to contact CPS and to hell with the false accusations that you are a jealous ex-girlfriend. You know the truth and those kids need help and are unable to help themselves.

And as PP said, please take care of yourself too. Its easy to become too sympathetic and begin to enable bad behaviors while bringing yourself down in the process. There is a forum here for those who have loved ones who suffer from addiciton: Friends and Family of Substance Abusers - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information .