Thread: Please help me
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 09:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kkallday21

Please help me

I'm going to make this short... I checked my MrNumber app before going to bed tonight ( I know it was stupid of me) but things have been quiet lately and I haven't heard from my ex and tonight I noticed like 10 texts and a missed call from earlier today and tonight... On top of my ex being an alcoholic and addict, he has some serious untreated mental problems... Long story short he got my son a phone (its not his son and I was totally not for it) and now that we are no longer together we are sharing the bill... He was texting me tonight saying that he is leaving within a week and can't get into specifics and wanted to make sure this phone bill was ironed out because his family is going to be dealing with enough once he leaves... I know you may think this is quaking but my ex just did 11yrs in prison and is actively using which makes him pretty much capable of whatever.. All sorts of thoughts are goin through my head as to what he is up to, but my question is do I just ignore it and not tell anyone? I am very cool with his sister, do I tell her? He specifically told me to keep the all this quiet, but my head is spinning... I know the possibilities of what could happen and none of them are good... I've remained NC for almost a month now and really don't want to get caught back up in all this craziness but I'm scared if something terrible happens to him or anyone else and I knew about it... Please help me .. I was doing so well and I'm going through alot right now with losing my grandmother soon and my emotions are just getting the best of me