Old 08-11-2014, 09:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jaydee1014

Unhappy help! I'm at the end mentally. Idk what to do

To make a long story short my boyfriend and I have been together going on 9 years on and off. We've had our ups and downs we had broken up and I started talking to someone else and he went crazy and turned to the roxys. He had also met a party girl who enabled him and didn't help the situation. He was heavily addicted for a year and a half. This girl had gotten pregnant and kept the baby(the whole time she's smoking these pills while pregnant) ,I was completely devastated. He has turned to dope. He swears up and down he wants to get clean and he doesn't want this is his life anymore. But he constantly everyday goes and buys it? I'm oblivious to drugs. I've never done them and never will. He keeps telling me he's going to get suboxones. But it's always dope everyday. And this child's mother freaks out on him and threatens to call the cops if he doesn't get her drugs. I'm at the end. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. All I want is for him to get clean. Get rid of her and get back to being him. I just want the guy back that I fell in love with. Please help. I don't know what to do anymore