View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
mirage

Glad you had a fun weekend with the wee one, PBC. Kiddos are so dang cute!

Glad to hear all is well with you, frances. You're a bright light! I appreciate you all so much. xoxo

Thanks folks, I'm feeling better. I talked it out with D last night and of course posting to you guys always helps. Sometimes just talking about your feelings make you feel better. Kinda weird if you think about it. Glad my family is all home safe and sound from the cottage. They had a great time with the other dads and kids. They came home to a super clean house and a few new things.

Back in February, we had someone out to give us a quote on a security system. I am more afraid now than I used to be. I had a hard time getting to sleep this weekend. So anyway, we never did anything about it, but I decided this weekend, that we should go ahead with it and get one. Peace of mind for me when he's gone. God, I hate this new found anxiety. It was never me before. I'm not generally a worry wart. And then when I AM, I get mad at myself and beat myself up about it. That's really smart, I know. lol Oh well, that's my update. Dark and rainy today. Movie? Perhaps!