View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 01:46 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
topspin

Originally Posted by freein14 View Post

Tops, making up a road is definitely a procrastinators nightmare! What a colossal achievement to make even a start on that. You can no longer call yourself a procrastinator - you're cured my friend
Freein,
Thanks' for the vote of confidence !
...as for *cured* ,,,,well, I'm not quite so convinced

If I can just manage a daily reprieve, ...sort of like how sobriety is for me,
that'll be a blessing.

Love your idea of visualization !?! Some sports coaches believe that mental exercise is as effective, if not more, than training and nutrition .
I'm in that camp.
During HS tennis season, I was about worthless in my Fri. classrooms because I was too busy "daydreaming" every contingent shot in the upcoming match after school .......( learned later I was just *visualizing*, LOL )

Apparently my teachers wanted me to "live in the present " a little more....

I have full confidence your holiday will be stress free, and you'll enjoy it more fully than your wildest expectations. You've put in such a gritty, and multifaceted effort since April; ...and I really think it's impossible for it not to happen !?!

Thanks for the inspiration on the roadwork. Early start Sunday, and got a little more done. Managed not to overdue it out there, and fit in a invigorating nap before work.

Still fell asleep at work, and had a crazy dream about meeting what seemed like some composite of Luc, and Rocks, and Mariah maybe. Now that I think of it, it was probably Solil, ...or Izzy !!
In the dream I'd fallen into a deep deep sleep and couldn't fully wake up out of a delirious fatigue, and naturally couldn't remember the name of whoever it was I was supposed to introduce myself to as topspin from SR.

LOL , after over 4 years , .... that's my first official SR dream.

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week.