View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:26 PM
  # 385 (permalink)  
Youngaddictionwarrior
Unknown300864

Ive just read up on the Paleo diet and how its gluten free and want to share a laugh with my first HILLARIOUS SOBER NIGHT OUT...
My partner was on a fishing trip so I had my gay best friend stay the night. I have this new sober theory that if im not spending $ on alcohol I will reward myself and do things I want to do and like :-)... Ive always wanted to go to this thai restaurant Its quite pricy but always smells delicious and always full. I went out on a date with my bestie who is a vegetarian, mind you in school used to stay at my house and eat all our meat lol, well he is now also gluten free (not that there is anything wrong with that) he exaggerates I guess uve gotta know him.
we brought a bottle of sparkling apple juice and strawberries to have with dinner as it was BYO. he said to the thai waitress could she please wash the strawberries under water as I have a rare sickness and I have to eat strawberries before I consume any foods LOL, it was because of the pesticides but wait it gets better! he then got his English translator out in Taiwanese not thai explaining that he cant have fats gluten or animals, he wouldn't order vegetarian spring rolls cause of the wrappers, he chose the tom yum mushroom soup & the tofu green curry. the chef came out to tell him the soup was gluten based so he suggested the clear soup as its GF and based with chicken stock, well that started a breakdown as he was vegetarian, the chef then told him the curry has fish sauce which he asked the chef to see the ingredients which he couldn't stress to me enough that it was 77% anchovies. by this time the whole restaurant was laughing I was crying I laughed that hard and he stuck to the tofu with satay sauce for entrée and oyster sauce stirfry after being convinced it did not have oysters in the sauce hahaha great night I thought id share...PS im gonna post this on other forums just incase anyone sees a double up